Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Week 84

Hello Po!

I am happy to be able to write you all again this week and keep you updated on all the Events that happened this week.

This week we were very pleased to be visited by the New Philippines Area Presidency, Elder Wakolo, Elder Teh, and Elder Schmutz.(Good to talk to Schmutz again), and they were also accompanied by a member of the Presidency of the Seventy, Elder Cook. They each gave short and powerful talks that all really stood out to me, and I especially like how the Missions are now really emphasizing the power of members and that through obedience and working hard, the members will gain trust in the Missionaries.

This is us as a mission (with about 20 people missing due to a bus that didn't come pick up an entire Zone).
I also met and got a picture with my role model Jolly Bee. His food is aight. I like his breakfast bacon sandwich.
Because Christmas time is coming up there is a fair here in Urdaneta City and instead of riding those rinky dinky rides we just talked, gave out pamphlets, and took pics with a bunch of people.
Elder Seve and I in front of the Ferris Wheel that we decided not to ride after seeing a bolt fall from the sky and almost land on us.

Thank you all,

LOVE
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment