Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 11, 2019

Week 101

Hello Po,

I am grateful again for the chance to email you all again

I am very happy that my last area is here in Alaminos (Home of the 100 Islands) the most beautiful zone because I get to visit beaches like this. Patar Beach
and see views like this. The Tip of Bolinao
The work is also great because I get to look at things like this daily. (find the pig)
and I even get to work with some of the best of the best missionaries.

I am just very happy that I am here in the Philippines serving as a missionary in this true Church of Jesus Christ. Even though the time is wrapping up I still learn something new everyday and gain a stronger testimony of the atonement of Jesus Christ as I use it daily. I just want to say again I am grateful for you all and the love, support, and prayers you have given me. See you real soon. ❤

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment