Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 4, 2017

Week 22

kumusta po lahat

I am super happy again for this opportunity to email this preparation day. This week has been pretty normal compared to the rest here, so it was crazy, as normal. For everyone out there just know that I love it here and I have fun experiences. It is now September here in the Philippines and here they actually start celebrating Christmas right now literally just because they love it so much. Stars are up everywhere and Frosty The Snowman Radiates through all the malls and homes, and I think it's great, but I am pretty sure I will get sick of it by Halloween...lol. This week we found a blind old man walking in the middle of the street who was completely lost walking in the wrong direction so we guided him to safety so that was cool. We had about 25 invitations to baptisms this week so I am praying for many baptisms to be coming in the near future.

It's a 30 min drive to the nearest Mac Dol, but it's worth it for sure
Elder Barredo getting ready to head out and save the world
The kids thought it would be funny to draw eyebrows on all the dogs and I thought so too.
The Alaminos zone leaders
​​Love,

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment