Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Week 32

What's Up Po

Good to have this opportunity to email you all to keep you updated on everything, and I am also truly thankful for the emails and support you give to me in the hard time and great times. It never goes unnoticed.

It was a good week here in Dagupan with everyone worrying about transfer week and with us not having to worry about any transfers in our areas it really helped us focus on the work. We had a total of 41 new investigators with over 50 lessons throughout the week and led to us having 7 of our investigators going to church and they got to see the primary program. Because of the primary program we hit a record high Sacrament Attendance of 294 in the ward. I was so happy to see the work here progressing bit by bit and I now truly understand that the work here is actually not about numbers. Success, as it says in the Preach My Gospel, that, "Your success is measured primarily by your commitment to FIND, TEACH, BAPTIZE, and CONFIRM". Even though we can be perfectly obedient in doing everything right, sometimes God has another plan for us and these past couple of weeks have helped me understand to be patient and understanding to the will of the Lord.

Here in the mission I have read the Book of Mormon (BOM) every single day since Day 1 whether in Tagalog or in English and to this day I get the same feeling of confirmation through the Holy Ghost that the Book Of Mormon is true. This book is what gives me the answers and motivation in everything that I do and if you have not read the BOM yet or have stopped, I highly, HIGHLY suggest getting it started up again.....It's pretty good if I do say so myself, but I will let the book speak for itself.

Some pics

​Our Baptism, Manalyn Obniala, and all her supporters. She is way smart and awesome and I know one day through her, her whole family will be baptized and follow her great Example.
None of our kabahay's are transferring till after Christmas so sick
BOIIIIII
Perfection of a picture

​Love you all and Love it here

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment