Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 33

Hello everybody I got a Hairs Cut

Another successful week here with hard work and cool stories, but nothing really special happened this week. Life here is now officially the norm and Tagalog language is not really a problem while teaching and the culture makes more sense now than American culture. So it is cool to see the progress in myself through Christ-like attributes.

Christmas is coming up which means lots of activities and ideas and singing coming up. So I am pretty excited especially with skyping family and friends coming up because I do not forget any of you and I of course miss you all and appreciate the love and support you all give so much.

Here we had to postpone 3 upcoming baptism for Veronica, Cherry May, and Melanie to ensure that they truly had a testimony and followed all the commandments for them too endure to the end. Sad to postpone but in the end I know it will help out the situations in their lives. So great seeing my new friends(investigators) change their lives and for the opportunity for me to help guide them into the best and happiest path for them is quite fantastic.

Sad News
Earlier today I found out that my first Baptism, Tatay Edgar Radam, back in Mabini had just passed away at age 50 and it really made me sad at first, because I was planning on visiting him after my mission to follow up on his life, but luckily we believe in the Plan of Salvation, the plan for families life after earth and I know he is happily where he needs to be now. A very difficult situation can always be shown the happy side through the gospel. Keep his whole family in your prayers for them all to accept the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

and of course some pics

tagalaba
My set up
Eating at Chow King
My new family lol

ILY Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment