Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Week 44

Um, so yeah, we had our transfer week this week and because Elder Obias and I opened the area we thought that one of us would transfer because we have been here for 4 and a half months, BUT haha nope looks like our work here is not done and we will stay in DAGUPAN ZONE for one more transfer baby. No complaints because I love the ward, our recent converts who are all still active and I love the food here. Also Elder Obias an I work pretty well together and should be having more upcoming baptisms.

Other than that this week I only hit my head on the tops of houses 4 times and tripped only 7 times this week so that's my success this week. Good luck with Super Bowl and School and being lazy and driving cars or whatever you stinky Americans do everyday. I do actually appreciate all you guys do for me and the support you give and I pray for you people all the time.

but some pics doe

P day stuff
I am Gwaaaapooo
BoBOka
They all thought I was transferring so we took a pic
Another Baptism of Princess Pangan
Dagupan 3 Ward
Shout out to Rosemary as well for being freakin awesome

That is all bye bye

Elder Terry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment