Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week 43

It's been another great week here in the best city in pangasinan with a ton that has happened, but I first want to thank all my friends and family for all the love and support that you give to me. It was Gratitude week here in our mission so....

I am just super thankful for the missionaries in ward 3 for their diligence and hard work and baptisms and stuff.
Without these guys I would die from boredom so I am thankful
Truly thankful for the members that work with us like Nanay Guleng and John John, and brother Nino, etc. etc. etc.
Way blessed to have our investigators who have been way prepared to receive the message of the restoration. Wayyyyyyy thankful
Thankful for the fruits of our labors that seem to just keep coming our way here in the 3 Ward
And a thankful shutout to Veronica Diaz who finally decided to be baptized after 4 and a half months of us teaching her. She is the only one in her family, but has a strong desire to change her life and accept the Gospel.

I am truly thankful to be a missionary and to have all these blessings in my life and see the blessings in other people's lives so THANK YOU

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment