Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Week 41

About 7 years ago they announced that there was a temple going to be built here in Urdaneta, but as time went by problems arised with the company and the land they were building on and also more, but from what I have heard that the ground breaking should commence this first quarter of the year so that's pretty good news.

Also this week was great filled with lots of success with investigators going to church, our Sacrament attendance is at a minimum of 300 every week, and we also baptized 6 people as a ward this last Saturday. I feel so blessed and happy to be apart of this success and see our obedience show forth in the work. This last Sunday had to be one of the best Sundays on my mission because I saw the members and our recent converts and investigators all make a friend group and enjoying themselves and I saw true joy in their faces. This friend group that are now members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints are now receive callings, priesthood, and preparing to enter into the temple and serve missions and this all came from missionary work.

Seeing this success is truly a blessing and I can't write into words my true feelings, but just know that I am so Freakin Happy.

Top Row (left to right)
David, Gilbert, Sheila, Deichan, Ganarose, Tj, Mark Joseph
Dinner at investigators
President came to our District meeting
Bawal
This is near and dear to my heart
 It's actually kind of cold in the Philippines rn
Life is good

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment