Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Week 49 - Transfer to Lingayen

This is me sadly teaching my last lesson in Dagupan to some upcoming baptisms and recent converts who had no idea I was leaving just an hour later.
Me saying goodbye to my very very long term companion Elder Obias who is also transferring later this week and becoming a zone leader. Shout out to him for being not the worst guy in the world.
Some people picked me up and took me to Lingayen the city right next to Dagupan almost just as big. My first day there the bishop of the zone leaders ward took us to a fancy restaurant called Kalesa which was an unlimited buffet so, so far I have no complaints here.
Elder Stott the tall white guy is the Zone Leader here and also is in our house, but he has no companion yet so he has been working with us in our newly opened area.
Elder Leones is my new companion here in Lingayen first ward in a place called Baay. He was just stepped down as Zone Leader and was companions with Elder Stott, but he transferred over to the next room over from ward 3 to ward 1. He actually only has one transfer left and we already have big plans ahead of us for his last stretch of the race.
My Tagalog is fine. I just don't understand the really big words sometimes. My new companion is waaaaaaaay good at teaching so I'm pretty stoked and he was my zone leader in my first area so we're pretty tight. A lot happened this week and I am excited to keep working and make more stories. I will keep you updated but for now till next week.

Last pic...showing off the Christmas present from mom.
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment