Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week 50

So as I said last week Elder Leones and I are opening an area which means we both have no idea what we are doing in the area just kind of winging it as we go, but when I say winging it I really mean we are following these promptings.

These small little promptings of turning that corner or going down that alley way or going to certain areas have turned into some of the biggest success stories of this week. We are just finding and finding more more Elect or Golden people who are ready for the gospel now just because we are following the will of the Lord.

This one time Elder Leones and I walked out of an appointment and both said basically at the same time "WE NEED TO GO BACK WHERE WE CAME FROM" This revelation that we simultaneously felt led us down the exact alley way that we needed and we found a woman named Decena. Decena has been living in our area for 8 years now and used to be a relief society president before she moved. Because her Husband was not a member she felt no urge to come back to church, but after we found her and taught her we committed her to come to church and start over again. We are now teaching their whole family.

If you are worthy then you really are just following the "Divine Design"

This was no joke my Birday cake
Me chillin in my room which has AIR CON
The pictures are having some technical difficulties so this is it for now.
My birthday was a pretty normal day and I completely forgot till some members from my last area went to my new ward to say Happy Birthday and I had a dinner at the members house and they gave some Bangus fish as dessert so yeah. THANK YOU ALL for you love and support and birthday wishes.

Elder Terry is out

No comments:

Post a Comment