Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Week 59 - ZL

A lot happened this week.

Sadly I lost my SD card with lots of pics. hahaha.

We were blessed to have 13 investigators at church.

We were blessed to have 2 of our upcoming baptism interviews pass for this Friday.

BUT

Unexpectedly, after 3 weeks into training my beloved anak Elder Davad, I was called to transfer as a Zone Leader to the Temple Zone in Urdaneta itself. I am quite sad that I didn't get to finish my training with Elder Davad. We had been so obedient and we had been having so much success coming up because I loved my ward mission leader and bishop and all the members and investigators.

The mission life really has a way of just slapping you across the face and pushing you to do things you never really thought you could do. I am starting from literally scratch so please keep me in your prayers. I really need your help. I went from 13 investigators at church as a companionship to 13 investigators at church for the entire Zone, so this will be quite interesting.

Sorry Family and friends it's boring no pics (next week I will send).

Elder Terry


No comments:

Post a Comment