Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Week 57

This week was pretty rough because we were working so hard, but our goals were not quite reached. It's all good because I know for a fact that God is on our side helping us through the work. Just to remind you all that this mission thing that I am doing is not just a cool little experience, but it is the truth and I have no doubt about that. I really have no reason to be upset because life here is great and I still see miracles everyday, so my testimony is stronger than it ever has been before.

PICS

My ANAK Elder Davad and I getting down at district meeting
This is actually how I always work, not just for the pic
I am holding tae (search that word)
Elder Stott my zone leader from Montanna (I thought only cows lived there) haha

Next week is Mothers day booooiiiiiiiss skype time

Peace out

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment