Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Week 66

Hey JOES

So if you actually read my emails and not just at the pics you'll know that I am opening an area again here in the city, but I think I'm gettin the hang of it because even though it's difficult at the start I think God was like.... let's cut this guy some slack. So I really I have seen the hand and the Lord guiding us exactly to where we need to go and what needs to be taught and everything else just kind of falls into place.

Nayny Conching, Tristan 19, and Bianca 9
We had a CSP last Monday and we just chopped stuff down and got fed to do it. I like service.
Our District leader Elder Estrada really likes service...look at it
We ripped out a banana tree because there's too many here, and the bananas are too small in the Philippines.
This is where we eat when we're mahirap
He was my ZL and now I am his ZL. bow down Elder Roberto
secreto ng mga gwapo

Good week

Elder T dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment