Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Week 65

Hello Friends and fam. We had another fantastic week here in the Urdaneta Zone, with, guess what, a NEW PRESIDENT.

I am sad that President and Sister Deyro left this last Saturday, but I am also excited for the new changes coming to the mission from President and Sister Espinosa. I had an interview with him just earlier and was asking for some advice for improving and changing up district meetings and from what I heard from other missionaries he has a lot of other ideas, but for now nothing is official so I shall update you on future emails.

But this whole week was full of adventures

This is Karl the Kid
This is Peggy the piglet
I hope you are now motivated
There was a murder in our area last Thursday. If you see this man in purple in your area please contact 911 asap
Our house flooded on Friday and our Area book (which is a compilation of all the records of Investigators and Recent Converts) was on the floor.....so now before we go to bed we lay out the papers to dry. I am half way done now 😫

That is all for this week.

LOVE, ELDER TERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment