Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 25, 2018

Week 64

We gon Binyag
kamastus fam

It's great to write you and feel your love and support again this week....AND I can really feel your prayers because the blessings are just falling from the sky. These so called big problems such as flooded houses, super hot days, highways turning into rivers, very few investigators, etc. all just seemed to disappear as time went on and now I only see great things in the future. I am so grateful for the challenges that I face because that's when I really see the change in my outlook in life for the better, and I am just so happy.

This is where the URDANETA TEMPLE will be built and it will be very very soon!!!
I (no joke) had no idea Elder Llorico (pronounced Yo-rico) was taking this picture...that's just my face
The power went out during a lighting storm so this was the result
We all wanted expensive Mexican food.
​It was a great week

Love Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment