Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Week 63

This last week we had Ward Conference here and the Stake president spoke to us all about the temple about how close it is to starting and how the temple is in our ward boundaries and he also said that the temple here in Urdaneta will be the BIGGEST Temple in all of Asia, so that is way Astig.

Also after driving from one area to another we saw that the Temple lot area had about 15 dump trucks on it working and clearing it up which, by the way, has not been even touched for the past 7 years, so it's deinetely close and it is way cool because I literally get to work in the area where the temple is being built.

Also other good news is that the work for Elder Llorico and I is really starting to pick up and even though we opened the area the Baptisms should start to be coming so I feel way blessed, excited, and motivated to to the work of the lord no matter where I am serving.

Now some pics

Working in the city of Urdaneta
I found this pic from b4 I left and now I miss having carpet
Elder Davad my anak from my last area is still killin it and all our Investigators are being baptized from Lingayen and I am so happy to hear that.
Elder Holtry got transferred to the next area over and we are planning a musical fireside together so we still have contact all the time.
Elder Llorico is way good at finding new Investigators bc he's gwaps

Happy fathers day to you all

Love, Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment