Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 11, 2018

Week 62

Hello what an privilege it is to be here and to write and hear from you all again.

I am so sorry I didn't get to you last week. Lets just say some things came up and I totally forgot because I was hanging with all the missionaries just about to head home.

For those who don't know I am still here in Urdaneta the center of the mission which means I am in the city. The city here in my mission just means it has some malls and fast food places so it is way convenient and I am also out of money so hahahaha. send hlp.

I am also opening an area here again which is now my fourth time which basically means I am starting from scratch all over again and me and my companion have no idea what we are doing so plz send prayers.

Being a Zone Leader has had its ups and downs, but basically the work of the Zone lays on OUR shoulders so this is really becoming a selfless work, But truly I am way happy and excited to already see the work progressing here.

BTW the future temple is in my area so I see this beautiful lot just waiting to be ground broken so pray for the temple to be built here ASAP so I'll be there for it.

I hope you can see these pics the came from my new friend Elder Llorico who is my ZL companion.




LOVE YAH, ELDER TERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment