Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Week 71 - Mission SecreTerry

Hi friends and fam it's is a pleasure to email y'all again this week.

The only news I got is that I have officially been called as mission secretary, which means I will now be doing responsibilities such as.

Emailing back the worried parents

Booking all the flights and buses for in-coming and out-coming missionaries

Paper work, computer work, future missionary work (stress)

Making programs and planning activities

and much more.

The benefits is I am in the air conditioned mission office (I still am proselyting from 5P.M. till 9P.M.), I get to drive a car which is air conditioned, I have to go to air conditioned malls to buy things all the time, and the House I am living in is the biggest house in the whole mission and it is....air conditioned.

I will for sure get super white

This is my office
I'm kind of a big deal
Here is P Diddy, Ariana Grande, and I shoppin' it up

Peace out

Love Elder Terry

1 comment: