Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Week 72

Our Investigators Elwin(left) and Anton(right) was baptized last week and I finally got the pics
They now both have the Aaronic priesthood and plan to bless the Sacrament this Sunday. Huge blessing.
My first day here in Urdaneta Mission I taught my first lesson in this very room and Nanay Omo(in white standing up) just remembers me from getting sick because they feed me a bunch of Ube and that I could not speak Tagalog at all. haha
I am in the back because Elder Llorico is way more gwapo than me so I am basically invisible to Investigators.
The members here are way sweet and work with us so we buy them food and stuff.

Here are some other pictures some members took and forwarded to my parents






Mission SecreTERRY update: I am still in training so I am actually still working in Urdaneta 3rd ward with Elder Llorico and we are still the Zone Leaders as of right now, but that won't be for too long.

TBH I don't know why I was called to this position as Mission Secretary, but I have learned so many life skills in the past couple weeks that will probably help me in the long run, so that will be cool.

Love Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment