Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Week 80

Hello Friends and Family,

It is another great pleasure to write you this week. Lots of things happened this week such as

A new transfer so us office Elders are in charge of all the new Elders and Sisters coming in. There was a total of 23 Missionaries that came in LAST transfer, 21 THIS transfer and 22 coming this NEXT transfer. They are keeping me busy haha.
I do love the work being able to meet all these new people and hearing their stories.
I also get to hang out with the Office Elders, AP's, and President basically 24/7 and we got free food all week.
Sister Espinosa got a dog named Bemo so all stress has completely left the Office. haha

General Conference was also really great because I took a ton of notes and the talk that really stood out to me was by Holland on Forgiveness. Forgiveness of yourself and Forgiveness others, and I am just excited to listen to and review conference again this week. I have been calling this Church the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints my whole mission so President Nelson's talk was like oh cool we are all on the same page now.

Great week
Love, Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment