Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Week 79

Hello Friends and Family,

It is good to be here and have this privilege of emailing you again.

A lot of great things happens again this week. We were even blessed to have a whole family of investigators come to church this week and they are sweeties. We also had adventures like...

Being a part of this photo shoot at SM (a huge Mall) and I killed it. (check it)
I got to see my Heritage: Elder Macaranas (my Nephew) and Elder Davad (my Son)
I hang out with these Elders. It's funny because I have been companions with almost everyone who works in the office so I know them ALL actually a little too well. (Shout out to Llorico and Barredo)
This is me with my companion, Elder Seve, hanging out right now, but I call him Soa which means companion in Samoan. He is from New Zealand and he is a sweetheart. ( I Love Him )

I also love you all. That is all for now.

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment