Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Week 78

Hello po Friends and Family,

This week was pretty great, filled with lots of surprisingly spiritual experiences, which I would love to share with you all, but through my poor writing skills and lack time, I shall have to just tell you them all when I am home, WHICH is in only 6 months away BTW.(not that I am counting) haha

BUT, We have been blessed with lots of success with our progressing Investigators, we were able to give lots of life changing blessings to people, and I have seen changes in myself only because of my studies of our perfect example of Jesus Christ. I KNOW him and LOVE him.

and now to the pics.

I saw this MASTERPIECE on the streets of Urdaneta. It is my Spirit animal
 
They have Shakey's Pizza here and Elder Parker, the Korean, treated us out before he transferred out of the Office. (He is the one in the very back left).
This is Elder Barredo and he is also my companion right now....AGAIN. Back in Mabini he was with me and now I'm back with him!! He says I have changed a lot though out the mission, Like not necessarily for the better, but I have changed, he said. so lol
Our investigators sometime have a hard time saying Elder Obias' name so they just call him Elder UVAS, which means grapes. lol

Love Elder Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment