Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Week 77

kamusta na kau dyn.

This week we got to work every single day because we finished our office work, which doesn't sound that amazing.....BUT IT WAS. 😂

Some updated info about what is going on with me.

BTW this is my companion right now, Elder Barredo, and as you know he was my followup trainer back in the old days in Mabini, and he is training the new Finance office worker right before he goes home. As you can see he really loves me and is sad to say goodbye to me.
We in the office so we go on road trips all the time. As you see here we going straight into the wall just like in Harry Potter.
We of course proselyte at night and we found these Golden Investigator puppies.
This is where we live which is the nicest house in the mission (called the BIG HOUSE), and it's big because all the new arriving and departing missionaries sleep here often. #SPOILED

I love Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment