Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 10, 2018

Week 75

This week has been of course another great week but surprisingly filled with difficulties I never thought missionaries had to go through. Being here in Urdaneta and hearing, witnessing and being a part of some of the most difficult situations that missionaries go through is really spiritually and emotionally demanding.

Of course as well with a new president with lots and changes coming up it always keeps me on my toes. Of course I can't go into details because it is personal matters, but I can say the thing keeping my going every day is obedience to the rules and laws established here in the mission because it honestly just makes me a happier person and I know it is the will of God.

The Missionary friendships I also make are pretty awesome so...here are some of them.

I worked with Elder Mendez his first day here in Urdaneta Mission a bit back and he is cool because he looks Filipino, but he is actually Mexican. (woah)
These are my friends that I work with pretty often in the office Elder Barredo, Elder Stevens, and Elder Engar.
My anak (trainee), Elder Davad, is now training my Grand Kid, Elder Welker. I love my fam.
And this is just some other kid named Elder Harris who is the only person who puts up talking to me, but he is now on the other side of the mission.
Love, Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment