Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Week 92

agyamanak,
Hello I am back mga mahal ko. I am happy again to be here and write about this great week in Alaminos.

I realized last week I didn't give too much info so I will try to update you more this week and the stuff that went on here

Here is a pic of the house that we live in. It is only a 2 minute walk from the church and city and it is PINK. Random people we meet on the street refer to us as the guys from the pink house which is kind of weird.
We were in a trio this whole week with Elder Ramos being our addition, the cuteiest , sweetiest, and shortiest filipino guy in the world and is going to train a new guy named, Elder Taylor.
We are having a great time here together burning trash together, zapping bugs, lizards, and each other, and saving goats lives.
Elder Ramos saved their lives
yeh
If you have any more questions you would like to know just let me know and I will be sure to write more about it next week.

Love,

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment