Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Week 91

Happy New Year

It is another grand privilege to write you all and to feel your love and support.

This week was actually pretty monumental because after being in Urdaneta City/Zone since May I have actually transferred and it was by far one of the hardest times to say goodbye too all the Members and Investigators and recent converts that I have gotten so close to the past 8 months.

But this new area is way beautiful!
I am now back in Alaminos Zone the farthest Zone from Urdaneta and my new companion is Elder Collins from Idaho who is only 5 weeks in the field so I get to finish his training up. As you can tell here I have gotten very white in the Office.
I also already love the people here so much. These kids had gummy teeth and they wanted to share so...
I am so excited to give it my all in my, most likely, last area here in Alaminos 1st Branch. If you have any questions for me just send me an email and I will be sure to update you in my next post.
I love you all and Happy new year!!!!

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment