Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Week 88

Hello again,

I love and Miss you all especially during Christmas time, but I am super grateful for all your emails that you send to me.

This week was full of blessings and I want to give a special thanks to the Cordata Park Ward Laurels from back home in California for sending me these awesome posters for Christmas. I feel the Love. Thank You.
Also this week we realized that we had a ping pong table in one of our church buildings in our zone so we of course we had to test it out to make sure it worked. I won. NBD
On Saturday we went Caroling as a district to the houses of Investigators and Members and we gave out wrapped up Book of Mormons and Pamphlets and it was a blast.
To end this amazing week on Saturday night after singing I think I got food poisoning and then after church on Sunday I couldn't hold it in any more and I hurled in front of a bunch of members. Watching me blow my brains out they say kept saying, "Kawawa" which basically means "oh you poor baby" haha
I feel great now though. 😂

That's pretty much it.

Love,

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment