Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 3, 2018

Week 87

Tao Po,

It is great to write you again and talk about the great things that happened this week.

After our Baptism we had this week we took our recent converts to Mang-Inisal to treat them out for being such stud investigators. Kua Mark and Kua Joshua were just so excited to be baptized we just flew through the lessons and after their actual baptism the Bishop then announced that they will be giving their testimonies and that's when we realized that we forgot to teach them about what a testimony is. I ran up to them and after explaining a little bit what that was I just said, "as long as what you say comes from your heart" They then proceeded to give the most powerful yet simple testimonies I have ever heard. That small moment of listening to these brand new members speak from their hearts made me, and I am sure many other long time members, feel a great feeling of Joy, Love, Peace, and Motivation which really cannot be described. Super blessed to have been a part of that.
Christmas is truly getting close and that means lots of CHRISTMAS CAROLS and lets just say some kids are relentless. For instance, after just pulling up in the car and opening the front door I was bombarded with children sing "Ang Pasko ay sumapit". I had no candy to give and giving money is not allowed so I just gave a bunch of #lighttheworld Pass along cards and they seemed pretty happy about it...except the kid in the front.
I also helped cleaned the attic in the office
and this last Saturday as a Christmas parade was going on through the city we all lined up and gave out more pass-along cards.

Thanks Lovelies

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment