Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Week 96

Hello Friends and Family,

It's great to be here and write you again this amazing week here in Alaminos

This week we enjoyed another P-Day and I bought a couple of souvenirs, so I will not be going home empty handed.
My personal studies have becoming more investigator focused meaning as I am reading the Book of Mormon I think about how that specific verse or section will help other people in their lives. This way of studying is definitely more enjoyable, spiritual, and the 1 hour seems to just fly by.
The weather while proselyting has been great with it always being sunny, but with a nice cool beach breeze, so that  has been a nice blessing. I don't think that will last much longer so I will enjoy it while I can. 😊
I will just tell you that I love this branch and area so much and it is a huge blessing to have such amazing youth here that work with us all the time making our investigators feel very fellow shipped. There are five 18 to 21 year old youth that are all filling out their mission papers at the same time and it is great to work with them and help them prepare for their missions.❤
That is all for this week.

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment