Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 18, 2019

Week 98

Hey Friends and Family,

Elder Collins and I are having a great time here in Alaminos 1st Branch. The work seems to be just flying by each day with great success is especially finding this week.
These are the Elders in our Branch Elder Taylor (Wisconson) Elder Lee (Utah) They are a huge part of the reason the time here in the mission seems to be running out fast.
It's a blast having them in our house and it makes every P-Day an Adventure. Last week was at Bolinao Falls.
The branch is also very supportive and it is a blessing to have this as my last area.
I love being a missionary and everyday as a missionary feels more of a blessing for me than it does for investigators because I am able to witness so many miracles.

Love Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment