Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Week 4 - MTC

Magandang araw na ito

I am officially 1 month done with my mission, so I'm basically already almost done with my mission, should be home soon.

I'm only at the MTC in Utah still so these will be short until I actually get on the field in 2 weeks, this week was long because we said goodbye to our older Elders and I became a zone leader in charge of 10 new Elders that came in. I don't know if I am just super lucky or everyone who goes to the Philippines is just super awesome, but every single one of them is so strong in the church and is chill. I am for sure blessed and I hope this will continue as I get through my mission...I'll take all the prayers I can get. I also sprained my thumb pretty bad playing volleyball, it grew like twice in size so that's terryific, but the field opened up today so we might get to leave the walls and get fresh air for gym time.

As always my testimony in the gospel is continuing to grow everyday and it's amazing learning new doctrine. Learning the language , I wish would go faster, but is still coming along. I say i'll be fluent by next week.

The crowds are starting to come in we're a little bigger than before​
love my awesome companions​
Elder Fonua in the middle is from Salt Lake is super funny, nice, and cool.
Elder Wynn on the right is from Northern California and is chill, smart, and also funny

Love the temple​
Our district and Sister Sao

walking to the temple

No complaints here at the MTC so that's all for this week.

Love, Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment