Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 13

Kumusto po kayo

Let's jump right in folks. So for a normal training experience you normally have a Tatay(Trainer) for 2 transfers(6 weeks each), but I am 4 weeks in to being here and my amazing Tatay got a call Wednesday morning saying he was being transferred in 2 hours to a different area and he headed to Rosales and I stayed in Urdaneta for 2 days for follow up training by president Deyro and my old MTC batch. I then meet my new companion/2nd Tatay, Elder Barredo, a Filipino from Mindanao. He is way awesome and has only actually been a member for 3 years. His testimony is way strong on why he is here and how he got here and I'm excited to work with Elder Barredo here in Mabini, but it'll be interesting leading the area keeping track of all our investigators and area so pray for me thanks.

Also our prayers are slowly and surly being answered success is coming here everyday. For example we had one investigator Melody, and we were teaching her, and then we found her friend Kisses, and we started teaching them both, and then we found the daughter of another one of our investigators, Sharry May, who is friends with them 2, and they went to church last week. This week we also invited 2 of their other friends, Catholine and Jasmine, to go to church to go AND THEY ALL WENT and they all want to be baptized together. P.S. they are all from age 8 to 12. I'm feel way blessed to be a part of progressing the kingdom of Christ here in Mabini.

On splits with Elder Roxas, Elder Bermudo, and Elder Amone
My new companion Elder Barredo

High quality construction work

Love and Miss you all

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment