Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week 12

The Mission is literally the best thing ever, but there is absolutely no possible way for me to explain what I feel, see, learn, and go through every single day and some days I get so caught up in the work, I have to force myself to just look around for a sec and realize that I am in the Philippines finally on my mission which is something I have been wanting to do my whole life. If this isn't motivation for any of you to just go out and chase your dreams no matter how difficult it may seem then I don't know what can help because if I can do it then I know YOU can.

So this week was awesome. this week was filled with splits and blitz in my area and in others and all the hard work seemed to pay off. We have 6 progressing investigators which means they are reading the Book of Mormon, praying, and going to church and we also got 4 less actives to go to church so that's pretty cool. It's also nice because Mabini is known for being the slowest progressing branch in the entire mission and we are actually the smallest branch too so I love love love seeing it progress and seeing people become happy through the gospel.

My companion makes me look bad​
Tatay Luminag a strong awesome member and us at a dinner appointment eating on the floor and using our hands​

was good​

Till next week

Love, Elder Terry​​

No comments:

Post a Comment