Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Week 10

Quick email today because we're heading to a place called hundred islands for P-day, but don't worry pics will be added next week.

This was a very hard working week trying to find people we have already taught and it was very difficult because I learned that people love to hear our message, but for the most part they do not commit at all. We are teaching tons of lessons, but as soon as they need to read the Book of Mormon, pray, and especially go to church they lose interest. So that will be our focus for the next week. Keep the people of Mabini in your prayers to soften their hearts and understand the importance of these commitments.

Still looking back at it it still really was an amazing week with just having the opportunity to be here and be a missionary. One day we were out working in the biggest thunder storm I've ever seen or been apart of. We couldn't even hear ourselves think with the constant thunder and rain hitting the tin roof and later that day we helped a nanny get all the water out of her house because it was completely flooded. I had to dry my shoes for 2 days after.

Here is a picture of our neighbors who were preparing for a party
Language study translating from English to Tagalog
I'm probably going to die from the bugs before I get home
 Elder Amone the jungle model
This has been another cool week with lots of new stories and lessons that I'll never forget and I can't wait to get back out there and make new stories day after day.

Love,
Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment