Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 19

Hello po Lahat

Success here in the Philippines as I continue to see the Lord's hand in my mission helping achieve things I could never accomplish without him. We had BAPTISMS here in Mabini and we even had the highest Sacrament attendance ever in Mabini with 58 people. President and sister Deyro went to our branch this week so that was good timing haha.

Baptism days are by far the best days because it's the day where you can sit back and see the work that has been done. I remember when I first met Sharry May who was super shy at first and knew very little to nothing about our church and when we met kisses she was just so excited to learn more and she was literally willing to do anything to be baptized. Now they have been baptized and received the Holy Ghost, been to church 6 times (and counting), and they are even half way through reading 1 Nephi in the Book Of Mormon. I see the joy in their lives and the amazing example they are showing to everyone, especially their families. The gospel truly is perfect and it is here TODAY to help and bless everyone's life, they just know not where to find it. This is the motivation that gets me out of bed in the morning and out of the door and to push through every single day no matter what because we have the message they need and they are just waiting for it to come. I LOVE my mission so much and I learned a lot through these everyday cray and amazing experiences. Here are just a few of the pics from this week.

pic for the mom
Elder Barredo, Sharry May, Kisses, Me
RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE HOT HOT HOT HOT HOOOOOOT
 Las Vegas, Philippines
That is all for this week

Mahal ko kayo lahat

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment