Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week 20

HELLO PO

It's been a nice fun week. Everyone is worrying about transfers and meetings and Elder Barredo and I are staying together again in Mabini so it was a successful week just focusing on our work. Sacrament attendance is slowly rising and Investigators are progressing and tons of less actives are coming back. The key to missionary work for me is just working your butt off and enjoying it while you work and just always pretend like you know what you are doing even if you are completely lost(which is always). We have been exploring new areas in our zone so it's been way cool, and It's been raining a ton, but it has also been way hot at the same time.

We also got 2 brand new missionaries in our district and it was low key nice seeing them be scared and freaked out just like I was. I forgot how much the Tagalog has progressed and how I am getting the hang of things. I pray everyday to be successful and have the gift of tongues to help as many people as I can. Other than that just normal things happened this week like face planting in mud, getting yelled at by random strangers, and crying myself to bed haha. (I actually haven't cried on my mission at all lol but I did face plant in mud and I got back up and kept working lol. It made a good story for the people I taught later in the day as I smiled through it all.)

So yeah...Some pics

Having fun exploring new areas
My only friend
 IDK
 Elder Carpina and I chillin on splits as people buy us food
Love Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment