Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Week 35

Hello My friends and family

It was a fantastic week. The past couple of weeks have been a little difficult in finding success even though Elder Obias and I are doing our best being perfectly obedient in finding and teaching. We could just not find the people who are ready for our message. After much prayer and fasting for the ward and investigators we were way blessed.

We had a Stake youth Christmas party last Friday and the missionaries sang a song and then we left to work. Before we went out to work we later found out that there were a bunch of Investigators in our area that attended the event. So that next day we contacted as much as them as we could to invite them to church. On Sunday we had 9 new investigators come to church even though we've only taught them once or not at all. Way blessed to be here during this Christmas time and be a missionary here. It probably sounds like EH to all you guys, but this really meant so much to me and my companion.

I love the support and prayers that you all give me and I continue to grow and understand how the Lord works everyday. I keep studying and I am honestly just having a blast. I can't really describe the events and feelings that occur everyday, but it's pretty spectacular to take part of the latter day work.

Happy Thanksgiving? lol I forgot about it

We told these kids that we could walk on water and now they think we are Gods
I am going to move here one day
We boatin in up
Purty

yoooooo boooiiiiii

ELDER TERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment