Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 37

hello po

Next week I get to Skype home and I am way way excited because I just realized that's it's almost Christmas because the Christmas music and decorations have been up since September here.

It was low key a way hard week with not much free time with all the activities going on and some difficulties with ward communication, but I have no real reason to be upset because of course it's not about me. I am just happy I get to be here and serve and also Skype home next week.

The old companionship of Elder Sills and Elder Hamilton in our kabahay are both gone and it went from 3 Americans in the house to now me being the only american haha, but we're still working hard and a bunch of baptisms are coming up, but tagalog is now times 2.

That's it. You know whats next.

I chopped off a chicken head last pday and we ate it
Shout out to my filapina mom
we boatin
I just woke up mind the face
Till skype time

Love Elder terry

No comments:

Post a Comment