Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Week 52

It is still a great opportunity to hear from you all and write you again.

I wish I could write more, but the lack of time does really make it difficult for me to write down all my thoughts and events that happened. Just know that I of course love and miss you all and I am very very very happy and my testimony is shining bright and beaming through every hardship we face.

I am very happy to be serving here in the Philippines to be able to meet so many amazing people and brings them a message of peace and goodwill. It was definitely a call from God for me to come here and I actually have no complaints about transfers because my recent converts are in good hands and I can apply everything I learned in my last area into this one.

If you don't know transfers are when leaders call you and say pack your bags you're leaving your area and you get 12 hours to pack, sleep, and not say goodbye. As you come into a new area it's basically just a refresh or restart of everything and the only thing that really changed was yourself.

Easter here is a freakin mad house. Theres no work and everyone goes out and drinks for Jesus and some people even crucify themselves. People walk thousands of miles to go to a certain church of their desire. This holiday is called Mahal na Araw which is basically holy week. There were a tons of foreigners and I got to speak English to some of them, so it was an interesting week. We taught tons of families which is hard to come by.

MARK was Baptized
It was hot BTW
 Even at night the Elders will find you and they will SAVE you
I have had this flag since the MTC (Filipino pride)
SUUUUUH DUUUUUDE
Fun Fact: The Philippines is pretty
Fun Fact: Elder Leones and I are pretty
Send me Chocolate please
We have many problems in our companionship
Don't Smoke kids
I am actually peeing in this pic
Me on my birthday
Obey the law of the land kids

P.S. my 1 year is on April 5th 2018
hahahahaha time flies

Peace out suckahs

Elder Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment