Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Week 53

This week was quite spectacular of having the opportunity to listen to general conference. For those who don't know general conference is were all the leaders of the church such as apostles, bishops, prophets, and etc. come together in Utah Land and speak to us and give revelations and new ideas to help continue to help the church and members prosper and progress.

It was amazing to listen and feel the power of President Russel M. Nelson speak to us and give such great new ways to run the church such as combined priesthood and Ministering and the announcement of new temples. My favorite part of general conference was in Priesthood session when Prophet Nelson told the Deacons to rise, then the teachers, then priests, Elders, High priests, the 70, the apostles and we all joined together to sing the Hymn RISE UP OH MEN OF GOD. I just stood back and took it in and felt the power of the priesthood and spirit so strong.

General Conference has never been looked so forward to in my whole life till I came here on a mission and I ACTUALLY took notes and stuff to remember and apply what I learned for the next 6 months.

I didn't take a single picture all week hahaha sorry
I forgot myself in the work.

I ate at Mang Inisal and meat grill place with unlimited rice for my 1 year and I also killed a chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment