Email

email: collin.terry@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 28

Hello sorry again for the late email. I am just here to let you know that I am safe and I did not die.
The missionary portal was down all day so I am here now. ur welcome. Last week the internet went down and I spent 2 hours of my pday just trying to fix it.

Little update we watched general conference last week and it was honestly 10 times better because I have so much more of a purpose and a reason to take notes and listen to the apostles and prophets. Pday's are full of adventures and are slowly taking up my whole day and it is starting to take away all my time for email. I promise next week we be way nicer.

At stake center watching General Conference
 Companion
 New area has lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment